BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 29 August 2011

The One I Call Hero

     A hero is anyone who can show courage when faced w/ a problem. 

     A hero is a person who is able to help another in various ways. A person can become a hero by saving someone who is in danger. Another example of a hero is someone who is there to help others and gives them strength to go on through life's difficulties. A hero can be someone who gave up his or her life so another could live. A hero does not always have to show courage, he can be afraid but still be a hero through his other actions. I do believe that heroes don't have to be afraid.

     My dad is my hero. When i opened my eyes the first man I saw was my dad. Handsome, proud, happy and so gentle. In the last 14 years, nothing has changed neither the way I look up to him nor the way he looks at me. There is so much in life that I have learned from my dad. He was in many ways a very simple man, but yet he had strong values.

8 comments:

Hello!. said...

nice work.

Pauline said...

You are so lucky to have a father like him. He's been your hero all through out of your life. No wonder why you are so kind and nice. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi!! =)
You have a really nice post,I can see that you love your father so much. Keep it up.

catherine said...

Keep up the good work..

kenneth said...

i kind'a miss having a dad, its good that your hero is your dad and i think if you tell it to him, it will make him very happy.

find the courage to tell it to him in person :)

cristiAn pOl said...

wow..you're so lucky to have a great father..be a good son to him.:)

Maeanneize said...

I know your so proud of your father .. nice work :)

hideandjane said...

Hi Alan! Nice work! You are really proud of your father as I am. And you as well considers him as your modern day hero. Be good to him. Thank God. And make him proud as well. Good day!