BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday 12 September 2011

" TEACHER ,, YOUR ALWAYS BE MY HERO "

 TeAchEr   hAve  tHe vEry iMportaNt   rEspoNsiBility  of sHaPing  tHe livEs  of yOung , iMpressionAble cHildren. With tHis reSpOnsiBility cOmes   gReat   pRide  aNd  jOy  . TheRefOre  all teacherS  shOuld  striVe fOr  wHat cAn  bE  cOnsIdered to bE  a " g0od  tEachEr " . In my liFe  I hAd  sEvEraL  tEacherS of all dIffereNt   tYpes . I've bEen  luckY eNougH  to  have  pEoplE  tO tEach  me abOut  liFe , aNd  gEneraL  liVing sTratEgy , as wEll as tRaditiOnaL aCademic  tEachErs  thAt  we gEnerAlly assOciAte w/ tHe wOrd  tEacherS. I bEliEve I hAve  A  g0od  unDerstanDiNg  Of  whAt  I  bEliEve  tO tHe  iDeal  tEachErs. The iDeal teAcher iS  cReativE , iNsightfuL , infOrmatiVe aNd enCourAgEs sTudEnts  tO  sOlve  tHeir  pRoblems thRough  dEduCtive  rEasOning . You aRe aLL  tHe  bEst  tearcHer iN  tHis  wOrld. WheRevEr  I mAy g0  iN  mY liFe , I  wiLL aLwaYs  rEmemBer  tHat I hAd aN  eXcellEnt  gUide iN  tHe  fOrm of a tEacHer, yOu....

0 comments: