BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 29 February 2012

How does it take to become an ICT student?....

                 
                         Have you noticed the technology we have today? Try to observed of it. It's amazing  and high class technology. There are modern technological devices have changed the way we communicate. I'ts because of the scientist that still inventing devices such as television, cell phone, cars and computers. There are lots of advantages of this new technologies. Like computers, almost every home, office, or school has a computer of some kind these days. It may seems at first that having a computer brings only benefits, but further consideration shows that it also has disadvantages.

                         First of all computers are very useful at school.  It helps student to revise for tests or exams and makes subjects more interesting. Students can also learn new vocabulary and gramatic structures.
                       But do you know how to use a computer? Maybe your answer is yes but usually no. Right?
                       When i was in elementary, I have a subject computer, I don't know what is this, but many days passed, I developed myself how to use this computer. But when I entered  high school specially when I was third year, I still have have a subject computer. now that I am fourth year,an ICT student in my subject TLE., in this day I learned much about computers and how to make a photoshop, links, bloggs, and some activities.. And now I'm about to leave my school, i just want to say to my teacher in ICT , Ma'am Evelyn Vera Cruz, thanks for the knowledge you have shared, to explore and discovered more about computers.   

0 comments: