BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 23 February 2012

My dream, My future......

               
                Every one had their own dreams in life. Dreams can be confusing. Your dreams come true when you act to turn them into realities. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.  Many of us suffering just to reach their dream in life . Many of them have already reached their dream in life , but are they happy? Maybe yes, but usually no. Why? Because many of them do not think the right for them. But for me, if you ask what is my dream in life? As for me, I have a dream that one day I will be a teacher in upcountry where's a close nature spend my life , like a simple human. Anyway right now that's only my dream, so its not the real thing today. I'll be just doing my best for my good and hope, it becomes in the reality soon. Just keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living. :)))))

0 comments: